Mikey's Big Brother 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum used for voting/diary rooms for Mikey's Big Brother 4.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emmyk09

Go down 
+6
Imsexyniknowit
Dee Jay
WolfNVX4444
Cherry
Emmyk09
Mikey Jo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alrmw29

Alrmw29

Emmyk09 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:04 pm

Aww Sad I wouldn't be unhappy to lose against you Emmy. Don't sell yourself short. If you don't win this one, I know you will win one soon. You're awesome.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Jo
Admin
Mikey Jo

Emmyk09 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 2:04 am

Just waiting for Emmy to finish up and then we can go into voting.
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbb4.forumotion.com
Alrmw29

Alrmw29

Emmyk09 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 2:05 am

That looked like her closing, no?
Back to top Go down
Danielisthebest

Danielisthebest

Emmyk09 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 4:54 am

She didn't answer my question...
Back to top Go down
Emmyk09

Emmyk09

Emmyk09 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 10:27 am

I didn't? Alright I will answer in a few minutes , I just need to do some research ... sorry my vacation has kept my mind on another planet this week.
Back to top Go down
Emmyk09

Emmyk09

Emmyk09 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:02 pm

Alright this wont be up to your standards but I could only sit through one episode and thought of how degrading it is to females and actual real housewives.

Porsha Stewart -Emmyk09 - Page 2 Tumblr_mw4gtuXFTp1qejlczo1_500
Mykee because she and Mykee are bad bitches and even in her time of need she seems to have it all together. She seems like he could be a loyal person from the one episode I watched.

Kandi Burruss-Emmyk09 - Page 2 Tumblr_mw67suHS9t1r5yh4yo1_400
Cherry because the one episode I studied for this marvelous analysis she had Cherry red hair and it made me think of you because you are my Cherry π (its a pi symbol).

Cynthia Bailey- Emmyk09 - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGvQzQgbT1ZJplGP8-7eYnw83rKXhmmAEyt6GavoeAlSJ4Wm5G
Cindy because of the name , I guess you both are sort of alike from what I know... which is very little.

Phaedra Parks- Emmyk09 - Page 2 TwirlOnThat
Nat she seems alright , not causing a lot of controversy in that one episode and I think that you are pretty low key as well.

Kenya Moore-Emmyk09 - Page 2 Giphy
Daniel because simply she is your avi in this game. Whenever I see her face I think of you which is a little creepy but I guess it is also because of the multiple gifs you post. Though you aren't as fake as she is.

Nene Leeks -Emmyk09 - Page 2 Tumblr_m3edbz0QC91qa8mq1o1_250
Kade because you truly are a bad bitch plus Nene was in Glee! Kade and I talked about musicals and Nene was in a musical show comedy. Plus you both have grand personalities!

Sheree Whitfield- Emmyk09 - Page 2 Tumblr_mdg211Uxn71rqq36h
Angel because since because I know this will come off bitchy that you were sort of like an add on. Or if it makes more sense that Sheree was replaced and you were the replacee? I know that it is bitchy but just the circumstances are similar.

I am sorry to offend anyone but this is an offensive series to me.
Back to top Go down
Emmyk09

Emmyk09

Emmyk09 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:17 pm

Alright I am going to do this as fast as possible because I have a date at Animal Kingdom in an hour and am having dinner with Chris and our families later to announce that we are back together...

Closing Statement

As I said in a previous post I am no fucking Molly Mae Kupris , I am not going to bullshit and try to act like a Molly Mae because I am no poster child. I had a bunch of shit that distracted me from the game from my car accident to my tiny little scare. I am just trying to be real and the fact is , if you are looking for who should fit the mold of the ultimate Big Brother player you are looking for a Mrs. Rachel Villegas or the lovely Dan Gheesling. I can try to be fake and say how great I am at the game overall but I am not. I had a good social game which got me far and I threw 2 or 3 competitions because I wanted to be more liked as a person then fierce as a competitor. My biggest move was keeping Kathy in the game because if I didn't break the tie then she would have been going home and ironically she has not gone home since. I played with my heart and not my head which could have been my ultimate downfall but I don't give two fucking shits because I played the game the way I wanted to play. I was never someones puppet and I remained true to myself. I did some shady things for sure but guess what , I dont give a fuck. The reason why I am being so real is because I know people already know who they are voting for and I am not going to bullhit by selling you rainbows and unicorns to make you not change your mind. I am thankful for playing with you all and I will most likely see you in another game or on the other side. I appreciate you all but vote for who you think did better because the only way both the lovely Katharoo and I made it here was because we both saved the others asses. So thank you and goodnight!

Also I love you Kathy and I am happy that you are the person I could possibly lose too! Good luck darling and best wishes!<3
Back to top Go down
Mikey Jo
Admin
Mikey Jo

Emmyk09 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 2:58 pm

The Jury may now vote in their confessionals for either Alrmw29 or Emmyk09 to win.
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbb4.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Emmyk09 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Emmyk09
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mikey's Big Brother 4 :: Game Play :: Finals-
Jump to: