Mikey's Big Brother 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum used for voting/diary rooms for Mikey's Big Brother 4.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alrmw29

Go down 
+6
WolfNVX4444
Cherry
kyogre123
Alrmw29
Danielisthebest
Mikey Jo
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikey Jo
Admin
Mikey Jo

Alrmw29 Empty
PostSubject: Alrmw29   Alrmw29 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 5:56 pm

This thread is for Kathy to post her opening and for Jury to ask any questions/make comments for Kathy. For Emmy please use the other thread.
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbb4.forumotion.com
Mikey Jo
Admin
Mikey Jo

Alrmw29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrmw29   Alrmw29 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 5:57 pm

Kathy's Thanks Yous

Before I get into all the mushy "I love everyone, vote for me"'s, I would like to take a moment of silence (basically I talk, you all listen, that's what I mean by silence) and I'd like to say a few thank yous.

I would like to thank the co-hosts. I'm sure Mikey appreciated the help but I appreciated your presence on the forum, your challenges and your easy goingness. It was a just a true joy to be co-hosted by you. This of course is directed at Henry and Javi. I feel like Dan was in here at some point too, so in case he was, thank you Dan. If he wasn't, he gets a thanks just for breathing.

Next I would like to thank our blogger mister John. Your presence made me want to strive for greatness, thank you. Rachel needed her Scary Crow <3

Thank you each and every player for making the game what it was. No matter if we were on good terms or not, you helped make the game happened and be active and competitive.

Last thanks goes to Mikey. Thank you for bringing back this series and letting me be a part of it. Thanks for putting up with me and my kiks and my lateness to vote sometimes. I don't think I was that bad but I can be annoying when I want to be. I noticed a decline in activity after Mykee left so i want to say sorry for that. I think it could partially be that some people couldn't stand seeing me make it that far so they decided to give up? I have no idea, but just know that I loved this game and I know many were active and wanted the win. You were great and thank you.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Jo
Admin
Mikey Jo

Alrmw29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrmw29   Alrmw29 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 5:58 pm

I don't have a whole lot to say in this opening. I feel like a large portion of my game was transparent and most of you know what happened, what I did, etc. Just a couple people I want to address and one thing I want to bring to light.

The game of Big Brother has a tagline (In the US version anyways, Idk if it's the same thing in other countries) EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED. I think that if you achieved this in a big brother game, you deserve the spot in finals and you deserve a chance at all juror votes.

I think I played that game the best I could and pretty darn well if I might add. My game was transparent so you all expected some things from me and I doubt that many expected me to actually have the power and actually make it to the end. I was a target from day 1. You all had chances to get me out and everyone tried or casted me aside as something to deal with later. I balanced good and evil very well in this game and up until Nat left, I do not feel it was even a little bit predictable that I would sit here. I used a perfect combination of social and challenge skills to get me here as well. I won a decent amount of challenges, I aligned with the right people and I also used strategy to help me make it here. I can elaborate if you want once you all start asking the questions.

People I want to address.

Mykee: All I want to say is that I would understand if you were bitter towards me. I don't think you are but in the event that you can't vote for me to win, I want you to know I still mean this (Aka this isn't bullshit to get your vote). You pissed me off so much in this game but every time you took a stab at me, it became like Fatal Attraction and I just "wanted" you more (wanting in the game term, I don't want sexual assault charges now). I gave you every chance in the book to make a finals deal with you and I would have honoured it. Also, I voted for you in the round that Daniel left. I knew he was leaving anyways, but I felt pretty bad about having the power and letting him think you had it, I had to at least vote in his favour.

Daniel: I came this ./. close to telling you about the power. I typed it out a few times on skype and on kik but I didn't feel you were mine in this game. Not that I'm possessive, I just mean that I wasn't your number 1 or even 2. You were straight up about your loyalty to Cindy, Gizmo etc, and they were all after me. While I had no intentions of campaigning to get you out, I couldn't blow my cover with the power. I couldn't risk you telling anyone about it either. In Mystical Grey's Anatomy, people suspected me to have the power because I was one of very few to never be nominated. They all figured it was someone that never had to use it. In this game, I played poker and took risks. I kept the power early in the game when I was in jeopardy in the hopes that it would deflect the suspicions off of me, and I think that worked out well for me.

Cindy: I'm not going to argue with you or care about what little gifs you'll have to post. All I want to tell you is that on day 1 when we made our deal, I meant it and you were my first final 2 ally and the one I would be sitting here with if you didn't go all Godzilla on me. I know you don't have to hate me, I have my doubts why you do, but it's as irrelevant as you hating me. Think what you want to think about me, just know I was actually honest with you from the start.

The rest I will address during answers. I didn't lie to anyone else or make deals I had no intentions to keep to anyone else, so there's no need to make this a 50 page novel and bore everyone to tears.

*Sidenote. Kade I'm sorry we keep getting nominated together in every game. You're cute, I like you.

Cherry <3 Nat <3
Back to top Go down
Mikey Jo
Admin
Mikey Jo

Alrmw29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrmw29   Alrmw29 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:48 pm

The Jury may now ask any questions/make any comments they have for Alrmw29
Back to top Go down
Danielisthebest

Danielisthebest

Alrmw29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrmw29   Alrmw29 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:35 pm

When she posts a new episode I will:

1) Ask her questions

2) Consider voting for her

Smile) <3
Back to top Go down
Alrmw29

Alrmw29

Alrmw29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrmw29   Alrmw29 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 1:32 am

<3
Back to top Go down
kyogre123

kyogre123

Alrmw29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrmw29   Alrmw29 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:05 am

so hawt

slut <3333
Back to top Go down
Alrmw29

Alrmw29

Alrmw29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrmw29   Alrmw29 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:06 am

Your avatar is the hottness in here. Well I guess Shelly is a hot goddess.
Back to top Go down
Danielisthebest

Danielisthebest

Alrmw29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrmw29   Alrmw29 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:22 am

Bitch get to work on that damn episode you promised tonight.
Back to top Go down
Alrmw29

Alrmw29

Alrmw29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrmw29   Alrmw29 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 2:34 am

I'm doing it right now you slut. I said it would be LATE.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Alrmw29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrmw29   Alrmw29 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 5:31 pm

Sluts. And Rachel is the hot one.
Back to top Go down
WolfNVX4444

WolfNVX4444

Alrmw29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrmw29   Alrmw29 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 8:03 pm

I don't want to waste your time with irrelevant questions, so I just have one. Tell me why I should personally vote for you. I'm going to ask Emmy the same question so do your best.
Back to top Go down
Alrmw29

Alrmw29

Alrmw29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrmw29   Alrmw29 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:07 am

Nat, I think you should personally vote for me because I was more loyal to you than Emmy. I know it wasn't right from day one but we got closer and closer in this game and I really wanted you to stay. I think we were both on the same path in this game, we both played similar (not exactly the same, but we were dealt a similar hand losing all our allies so early). I feel like we fended for ourselves a lot and also, I was being honest when I said that both times I was nominated post veto and didn't use the power, I had made a post to Mikey that the power went to you if I ended up leaving. I was a Nat fan in this game and I'm glad I got to know you.

Other than that, I think you can appreciate my hard fight in this game. I overcame the odds and often had to do it alone. I think I played well and deserve your vote.
Back to top Go down
Alrmw29

Alrmw29

Alrmw29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrmw29   Alrmw29 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:08 am

Rachel is super hot. Duh!
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Alrmw29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrmw29   Alrmw29 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:34 am

Hello KATHALYNNQ

If you want me to even CONSIDER voting for you:

1. Compare Natcher to Brenchel in 10 ways
2. List the three people you were most loyal to in this game in order (most loyal first, etc)
3. Say something sexy in French
Back to top Go down
Dee Jay

Dee Jay

Alrmw29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrmw29   Alrmw29 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:55 am

No questions just comments.

After Lacey decided to take Cindy to the finals over me it was clear neither of them wanted to take me to the finals. After this realization I helped Emmy win the next HoH so that she would take Kathy to the end. And it worked.

I targeted Kathy from the beginning, and she defied all odds. Anyone who questioned why I tried getting her out first now knows why. And the fact that she endured everything, even with Cindy and Lacey targeting her too, she still made finals.

Regardless of anyone's personal feelings toward her, she deserves this win. More than I've seen anyone deserve to win any game that I have been in.

Good job Kathy, you have my respect.
Back to top Go down
Alrmw29

Alrmw29

Alrmw29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrmw29   Alrmw29 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:58 pm

Dee jay melt my heart why don't you <3. I will get to your questions after my conference call Cherry. God dammit, I have one day off to take care of my dog who had surgery yesterday and they still make me get on a conference call. Btw anyone following my life story haha, I know I said I had my dog go for surgery in September but this is another dog (I have 3). It's so damn expensive to get them fixed. The first one was 548$ and this one was 662$.
Back to top Go down
Alrmw29

Alrmw29

Alrmw29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrmw29   Alrmw29 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:35 pm

Cherry I have a question about your question. Since I never had a concrete alliance or one that lasted very long, do you want me to give you who I WANTED to be loyal to most?

In reference to "List the three people you were most loyal to in this game in order (most loyal first, etc)"

Like with Cindy for instance. I had planned to be loyal to her till the end on day 1 and she decided to nominate me on day like 3. My intentions were there but it never went anywhere for reasons out of my control. Then with you I wanted to make it work but you left early and were closer to Nat than me.
Back to top Go down
Alrmw29

Alrmw29

Alrmw29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrmw29   Alrmw29 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:51 pm

Quote :
1. Compare Natcher to Brenchel in 10 ways

Way #1: You are both passionate people but the girl in the pair is obviously off her rockers a little more than the guy :p. I'm kidding about off the rockers, I always thought Rachel was smart and fun but she was very expressive emotionally and there's nothing wrong with that. Cherry is that way in the sense that she speaks her mind, doesn't shy for letting her emotions known. Brandon is a bit more OTT than Nat but they are both strong passionate males that dedicate themselves to what they love.

Way #2: Hotness factor. All 4 of you are hot bitches and you are a magnet for jealousy.

Way #3: Hair. Nat has boring hair like Brandon but it's hot nontheless, Cherry has red electric hair that flashes just like Rachel. They stand out in a crowd <3

Way #4: Super loyal to each other and their close allies. This was proven in BB13 by Brenchel and in this game by Natcher.

Way #5: Strong competitors. You are all so good in challenges and it helps you advance.

Way #6: Fans of Big Brother.

Way #7: A cute couple. I could see Natcher being a successful union like Brenchel, in Holy Matrimony. :p

Way #8: Controversy and entertainment is something all 4 of you are really good at.

Way #9: Intelligence. It's obvious 3 of you are super smart and the other one (Rachel) just hides it well, she's a smart cookie.

Way #10: You're all American.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Alrmw29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrmw29   Alrmw29 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:03 pm

Just list by who you actually ended up being most loyal to, even if it wasn't your original intentions. I am just curious because I don't know everything you did or who you trusted.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Alrmw29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrmw29   Alrmw29 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:09 pm

rofl. Thanks gurl <3
Back to top Go down
kade5233

Alrmw29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrmw29   Alrmw29 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:34 pm

Kathy! My question for you is, do you regret anything you've done in the game to get you to this point, or are you proud of how you played?
Back to top Go down
Alrmw29

Alrmw29

Alrmw29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrmw29   Alrmw29 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:10 pm

Fair enough Cherry

#1 Emmy: It was really unexpected to be quite honest. I needed her when up against JB and she came through for me which was like the first major play I made in this game. Cherry you were also instrumental in that move cuz you told me the entire plan and I was able to build on the information you gave me. From that point on I knew that I could trust Emmy and that I couldn't go after her. I don't think she was my final; 2 at that point but then my allies started dropping like flies and I got closer and closer to Emmy.

#2 Nat: Another oddness cuz I was talking to Cherry a lot more than him until she left. I was excited to be on the same side as him for once though and as soon as Cherry left, I jumped on that like JAM on toast. We were kind of doomed since everyone left in the game was after us but it was fun while it lasted. In a PG ways you pervs.

#3 Mykee: Seriously everyone I ended up loyal to was a fluke or unexpected. He was after me from the very first minute but somehow it grew into something that I enjoyed very much. Had he given me what I needed to hear at final 4, strong chances he would be sitting in finals right now cuz I really liked the journey we traveled together in this game. It had ups and downs but I can say that we both played a major role in the other making it as far as they did (Him not putting me up the second time he got HOH, me not telling Daniel I had the power).

Cherry, you were at the very center of this game, I just want to say that. Once Cindy betrayed me, you were my #1 and I think you were other people's #1 too so it feels like a lot revolved around you.
Back to top Go down
Alrmw29

Alrmw29

Alrmw29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrmw29   Alrmw29 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:14 pm

I have one legit regret which is to have even bothered talking to Cindy, she's pretty much a big waste of time. All she does is act like "poor me" and complain all the time. Others have even told me they were sick of hearing her complain all the time on skype so I know I'm not alone. It could have cost me the game to trust her and bother with her. Might not be the best time to say this but I'm not a hypocrite and I won't pretend to like people for a jury vote I probably had 0 chance at anyways. Even if I had built the wall of China by myself while playing this game.

I have a "feel bad" moment. it's a personal regret and not a game regret. Not telling Daniel about the power was emotionally hard but it needed to be done for me to get here. I didn't enjoy doing that at all and that's the only time I felt bad in this game.

I'm very proud of my game. I started off the biggest target, I was up on the block so often I barely even had to vote in this game, but I'm sitting right here and I didn't do anything morally wrong, I wasn't a bully, so it feels good.
Back to top Go down
Alrmw29

Alrmw29

Alrmw29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrmw29   Alrmw29 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:14 pm

^ That was to answer Kade. Romantic French coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Danielisthebest

Danielisthebest

Alrmw29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrmw29   Alrmw29 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 4:50 pm

I'll post my question tonight hopefully! My wifi has been down at my apartment so I've been mobile and my post needs to be made from a computer because it will include pics<333
Back to top Go down
Alrmw29

Alrmw29

Alrmw29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrmw29   Alrmw29 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:03 pm

I can't wait boo boo.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Jo
Admin
Mikey Jo

Alrmw29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrmw29   Alrmw29 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:34 pm

Still need questions/comments from Lacey, Cindy and Daniel
Back to top Go down
Danielisthebest

Danielisthebest

Alrmw29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrmw29   Alrmw29 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:25 am

Okay I am here! I have one question and I want you to take some time and really think about this...

The both of you know that I was the baddest bitch in this game, constantly posting GIFs and twirling all over the place. So with that said....

I want you to compare each jury member to a Housewife of Atlanta based on whatever. I want you to give me a reasoning too. You can find their bio's on wikipedia if you search Real Housewives of Atlanta. You MUST MUST MUST provide a GIF of each housewife with your comparisons! <3 Pick funny ones please and thank you. Wink

Here are the 7 housewives I want you to use:

Porsha Stewart:

Alrmw29 Porsha-stewart-full

Kandi Burruss:

Alrmw29 Kandi-burruss-full_0

Cynthia Bailey:

Alrmw29 Cynthia-bailey-RHOA

Phaedra Parks:

Alrmw29 Phaedra-parks-RHOA

Kenya Moore:

Alrmw29 Kenya-moore-full

Nene Leakes:

Alrmw29 Nene-leakes-RHOA

Sheree Whitfield:

Alrmw29 Sheree-whitfield-RHOA

Have fun with this and don't slack off because I am serious! You better have good reasonings. Do your homework girls<3
Back to top Go down
Alrmw29

Alrmw29

Alrmw29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrmw29   Alrmw29 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:29 pm

Something Sexy in french:

Cherry Marie, j'ai envie de the coucher sur un lit rempli de petals de rose et te baiser toute la nuit.

Hahaha *is shy* now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alrmw29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrmw29   Alrmw29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alrmw29
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mikey's Big Brother 4 :: Game Play :: Finals-
Jump to: