Mikey's Big Brother 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum used for voting/diary rooms for Mikey's Big Brother 4.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emmyk09

Go down 
+6
Imsexyniknowit
Dee Jay
WolfNVX4444
Cherry
Emmyk09
Mikey Jo
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikey Jo
Admin
Mikey Jo

Emmyk09 Empty
PostSubject: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 5:55 pm

This thread is for Emmy to post her opening speech and for the jury to ask questions/make comments for Emmy. For Kathy use the other thread.
Back to top Go down
https://mikeysbb4.forumotion.com
Emmyk09

Emmyk09

Emmyk09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:34 pm

Alright so I know I am a little late , sorry!

When I was asked if I wanted to join this game , I thought to myself why on earth am I being asked to join an elite game. A game where the contestants have usually played games a plenty in the past , and I was a girl who was very new to the imdb boards in general! I thought that I would be out way before jury and if i did make it to jury then i would be one of the first members. I had no competitive skills and though I did win 1 competition and almost win another , I still was the weak duckling of the game. I had to completely rely on my social game with people and I played with as much honesty as possible in a big brother game. I had ups and downs with everyone and even if you don't vote for me to win then I am happy because in reality I was truly competing for 2nd place because I am a newbie at all of this. I made new friends and I have no regrets about anything that happened.

I would like to actually thank Kathy for saving my ass a couple rounds ago when it seemed that all hope was lost for me. She was a really good friend too and I can say if I lost to anyone , she would be the person here who I would be happy to lose to because we were good friends during the game.

I would like to thank and apologize to Kade , monsieur I am very sorry for all of the blurred lines and fighting that happened between us because in reality you are a great guy and though we are skyping right now I want to say I am sorry and you didn't deserve the bitchiness I rained on you.

I would also like to give a shout out to my girl Cherry Pi! We are also pretty close and though I am sorry you did not get your t-shirt in time for Halloween , you are still one of the sweetest in town! And no matter which way you vote , I understand!

Finally I would like to thank the Gamemakers , they had really fun challenges and they made the game what it is!

I hope we can all play together again someday and I will see you all on the other side! Please feel free to ask me anything and everything!
Back to top Go down
Mikey Jo
Admin
Mikey Jo

Emmyk09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 5:16 pm

Jurors may now ask any questions/make any comments now that they have for Emmy.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Emmyk09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 5:37 pm

Cherry pie <3
Back to top Go down
Emmyk09

Emmyk09

Emmyk09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 5:43 pm

chery π
Back to top Go down
WolfNVX4444

WolfNVX4444

Emmyk09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 8:04 pm

I don't want to waste your time with irrelevant questions, so I just have one. Tell me why I should personally vote for you especially since we've never had a single conversation in this game. I feel like I don't know how you played at all so now's your chance to fix that
Back to top Go down
Emmyk09

Emmyk09

Emmyk09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 8:21 pm

I cant make you decide that you want to vote for me because of the matter that we didn't talk as much, I will give you reason why you should though. I would like you to vote for me because I did try hard to get to where I am right now. I may not have the time or focus abilities to compete but I was strategic on who I aligned with because I thought of who I knew and who I thought was a loyal person. I simply didn't know you and I was a shy bitch about talking to new people. I am not trying to insult you at all because I have a tendency to sound like an asshole , I just didn't talk to everyone. So in the end I can't tell you why or why not to vote for me , I can just say sorry for not talking to you and if you do vote for me then it would be greatly appreciated!

Also maybe someday we can play together no matter how the vote turns out because one of my biggest regrets about the game was not talking to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Emmyk09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:37 am

Emmyyyy. You were under the radar a lot in this game, but you and I talked a decent amount so I know you were around and paying attention.

1. Tell me 10 things you love about me
2. List the three people in this game you were most loyal to in order (most loyal first)
3. Why do you think you made it to the end?
Back to top Go down
Dee Jay

Dee Jay

Emmyk09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:51 am

I don't have any questions, just comments.

Emmy you were very nice to me in this game. You played a perfect social game when it came to sweet talking me and being a genuinely kind person.

That said, I helped you win the F4 HoH for a reason. Which will be explained in Kathy's thread. Just thought the fellow jurors should know you won because of me. Lacey chose Cindy over me exposing their alliance, and Cindy did nothing but complain to me the entire game. Extremely loyal, but man stop telling me about how people's avatars or gifs they post annoy you.

I'm glad you made finals Emmy, but Kathy defied all odds and deserves to win this one.
Back to top Go down
Emmyk09

Emmyk09

Emmyk09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:58 am

Alright I will answer 2 and 3 first because the list is long!

2. In order I was most loyal to Kathy because I sort of did choose to put 5 out of 10 eggs in her basket to be honest. Then Mykee because me and him were friends towards the end of the game and I felt loyal to him because I didn't vote for him in the end. Then Cherry Pi , I would say you because I know we didn't play together long but I did have your back up until the last logically sane moment , which I should have held on longer but I was acting in safety mode.

3. I made it to the end in two ways , I was friends with the right people and I won the final 4 hoh. Going back to my answer from two , being loyal to Kathy was my best move in the game because she saved my ass from getting in the jury. I frankly just made friends and nice with people I knew I trusted and I knew would be good to align with. Then on to my other way I made it so far was winning that one hoh! If neither Kathy or I made hoh or veto then it would have most likely been Cindy and Lacey answering these lovely questions
____________________________________________________________________________________

The Cherry List- Things get more meaningful as the list goes on.

10. The nicknames I have for you , that you allow me to use. EX: Cherry Pi , CherryBerry , Cherraling , Cherry Cheese Case , Cherrbear.... ect.

9. You are very true and loyal to anyone you align with or atleast you were with me , which I am very thankful for hun. You never were a bitch which says a lot about a person! It makes you good people!

8. Your Youtube videos , because I like writing Cherry π om them. Also because it is a cool and real thing to do that takes a lot of courage to put yourself out there on on the block!

7. The fact that you are a Rachel die-hard, because honestly it is sort of true to who you are and your personality. I think you should be Cherry Reilly , lifting a drunken Rachel over your shoulder at her wedding!

6. Your lack of movie knowledge. which is strange but it is like a new mold of clay that I can color and morph into something great. Also it is true to who you are , it makes Cherry into Cherry π! Which is never a bad thing and is something I love about you.

5. Your personality , which is a genuinly good person. You aren't just some internet wacko , you are real with me. At least I hope you are. You seem real and genuine , which is something that can get lost easily behind the red hair and gifs of Rachel yet your stay yourself. Which can make me laugh on even my most depressing day. You shine brighter than Rachel did on her wedding day.... only your shine is never dulled.

4. The fact that our Skype conversations are never without emoticons! Which is strange but it animates our friendship in another way. You can type as much as you want but sometimes a simple as a smiley face.

3.Your red hair is pretty fucking amazing , I think that you are Cherry more than because of your red hair but because you have such a red and loving heart. The red also signifies your spirit and fire that can never be put out.

2.Our talks , which I know is about to start to sound over corny but they are my favorite thing about you because you are such an open and honest person. I feel like we can talk about anything rain or shine , good or bad. Our talks bring us close together and it is corny because it one of my favorite things about you because I can trust to talk to you about so much. You are such a great person and one of the best talkers in town who can also take my bad puns like a man!

1. The memories , the memories of the things we talk about to playing together on our stupid survivor game together as the suckiest team ever! To you signing up for Lucs Idol and winning. We played quite a few things together and we thinking about that is more meaningful because our talks do fall into the litter corner under the umbrella just like all of the other nine things. I wished that you could have been final 3 so we could have had more memories together but we made do with all of the other things we were competing in together. Also can I add in my Halloween costume idea Wink

Back to top Go down
Emmyk09

Emmyk09

Emmyk09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 3:04 am

My dear you and I both know what I think about that , I know that I am competing to win second place because I played less of a struggling game in the game and I overcame less.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Emmyk09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:06 am

Emmyyyy I love your list Smile Thanks girl
Back to top Go down
Imsexyniknowit

Imsexyniknowit

Emmyk09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 4:46 pm

Lacey and I never had a final 2! Mykee it was always me and you until the end, reasons why when I first won HOH, I put Kathy for you so she doesn't come after you then chose you over Daniel then got rid of Nat for you. Reason why Lacey didn't put me up was because I told her I didn't trust you keeping me over Emmy which I am kind of right since you helped her.
Back to top Go down
kade5233

Emmyk09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:32 pm

My only question for you is what do you think you've done to deserve the win over Kathy, a clearly strong competitor from the start?
Back to top Go down
Emmyk09

Emmyk09

Emmyk09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 6:02 pm

Well with you Kade , I know I don't deserve your vote after what I did. Why should I win the competition is a tricky question since I wasn't as strong on the competition front. I think the fact that I made it this far is something amazing for me since I used to think that I deserved to be in the jury first thing. The thing is though , there are two separate competitions within big brother; the physical and the social. Just because I was the worst one here when it came to competitions doesn't mean that I was not doing anything at all. To get to where I was I needed to have a very strong social game to make up for my lack of competitive skills. I hate to sound like a bitch but with me and Kathy we each lacked in certain aspects when it comes to this game. Kathy had some social game but she would have been gone in the beginning if I didn't break the tie and keeping her here, and in return if Kathy hadn't been a strong in competitions then I wouldn't have been here. In an aspect we were yin and yang in those aspects. I played a more silent game and I will admit that I was a floater if you looked from the outside but I did compete to make sure that I stayed , I knew who would be good people to align with, it is one of my stronger qualities in this game.

So in conclusion why should you or other jurors pick me? Because I did fight just as much as Kathy , I just had a different strategy that was key to getting here, I threw a few challenges on purpose because I needed to have a better social game and make that my focus point since it was my ultimate strength. I knew my weaknesses and I played off of my strengths to the best of my ability and I did pretty well proving myself as more than an incompetent newbie.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Jo
Admin
Mikey Jo

Emmyk09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:36 pm

Waiting on Daniel, Cindy and Lacey.
Back to top Go down
Alrmw29

Alrmw29

Emmyk09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 12:19 am

Quote :
Lacey and I never had a final 2! Mykee it was always me and you until the end, reasons why when I first won HOH, I put Kathy for you so she doesn't come after you then chose you over Daniel then got rid of Nat for you. Reason why Lacey didn't put me up was because I told her I didn't trust you keeping me over Emmy which I am kind of right since you helped her.
1- You put me up cuz it served a purpose for you too. If it was only FOR Mykee, you wouldn't have turned arround and treated me the way you did when I confronted you, wouldn't have blocked me when we were having a conversation and wouldn't have ignored me the rest of the game, telling people you hate me. You didn't want me in this game and you're using Mykee as a crutch to explain your disdain for me. Give it up buttercup.

2- How did you choose Daniel over Mykee? You had no idea I had the power and you probably thought Daniel would stay by voting him just like everyone thought except Mykee and I who knew Mykee didn't have the power. If Mykee told you he didn't have it, I'll gladly take this part back and apologize for my assumption.

3- How was getting rid of Nat JUSt for Mykee? Nat, Cherry and I were your targets from day 1 just as much as his and just as much as Lacey's etc. Lmao to you.

4- Mykee had a chance to make final 3 and he turned it down unknowingly because he was never able to accept my finals deal over the one he had with you. Complete bullshit of you to say he would take Emmy over you and I know that for a fact.

You told me a few weeks ago that I play the victim. I don't see it, not saying you're wrong but I've always accept my fate when I lose out in games etc. You on the other hand, you're always crying up a fucking river in every game you don't get your way. The purple rock in S50, that Challenge game Jimmy hosted, Zuchini's game, Izzie was a little whiney bitch in the Grey's Anatomy jury house and now this one. Look at yourself in the mirror cuz you're fucking annoying. And Lmao to you having anything to say about people and gifs when all you say is gifs.
Back to top Go down
Danielisthebest

Danielisthebest

Emmyk09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:26 am

Okay I am here! I have one question and I want you to take some time and really think about this...

The both of you know that I was the baddest bitch in this game, constantly posting GIFs and twirling all over the place. So with that said....

I want you to compare each jury member to a Housewife of Atlanta based on whatever. I want you to give me a reasoning too. You can find their bio's on wikipedia if you search Real Housewives of Atlanta. You MUST MUST MUST provide a GIF of each housewife with your comparisons! <3 Pick funny ones please and thank you. Wink

Here are the 7 housewives I want you to use:

Porsha Stewart:

Emmyk09 Porsha-stewart-full

Kandi Burruss:

Emmyk09 Kandi-burruss-full_0

Cynthia Bailey:

Emmyk09 Cynthia-bailey-RHOA

Phaedra Parks:

Emmyk09 Phaedra-parks-RHOA

Kenya Moore:

Emmyk09 Kenya-moore-full

Nene Leakes:

Emmyk09 Nene-leakes-RHOA

Sheree Whitfield:

Emmyk09 Sheree-whitfield-RHOA

Have fun with this! Do your research and give me concrete reasonings! I am so serious about this. Good luck girls <3
Back to top Go down
Imsexyniknowit

Imsexyniknowit

Emmyk09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 12:12 pm

Mykee told me he didn't have the power and I have been telling Mykee for awhile that you had the power but he never listens.

And I don't know why you keep talking to me when I want nothing to do with you. It is pretty creepy. Anyways please don't reply to this or ever talk to me again.

Back to top Go down
Alrmw29

Alrmw29

Emmyk09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:13 pm

I will reply, you're not my boss. Stop making little jabs in threads on IMDb that you know are directed at me and maybe it will help limit your interactions with me. Seriously you have serious issues if you have the nerves to call me creepy when you're the one that takes any chance you have on IMDb to make passive aggressive comments towards me. I never really fed into the sock puppet rumours with you but your hate for me is so left field that it can either mean

A) You're jealous cuz I'm clearly a better player than you and I prove it over and over and you hate it.
B) You're someone that hates me from another account
C) You listen to other people too much aka Travis

Cuz there really isn't anything that I did to you ever so you have basically no reason to harbour so much hate in your heart. It's probably unhealthy and to me, that's the creepy part.

Goodbye......until I see you post another little annoying jab

(If you need an example, just go read your post in Ibig Brother about deja vue)

Fucking cry baby bitch
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Emmyk09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:21 pm

Cindy, you are a massive bitch. Don't even fucking call Kathy creepy and act like she is obsessed with you when you are posting on HER FUCKING THREAD.
Back to top Go down
Alrmw29

Alrmw29

Emmyk09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:22 pm

Stupid no edit button. I don't want to post twice but sometimes after the initial reaction you think better.

I just wanna say Cindy, before your ego gets too big, the only time I address you is when you post something dumb that is passively agressively against me on IMDb or here cuz we just played a game together and we were after each other the entire game so clearly there will be mention of each other.

Just like in your above post

Quote :
I put Kathy for you so she doesn't come after you then chose you over
Other than that, I do not post to you or about you and never really did even when we were ok. So please deflate that ego of yours and go watch serial killer movies so you can see what creepy is really is all about, or look in the mirror, same difference. But don't even take a higher than thou attitude with me and tell me not to reply. You don't know me at all if you think I will listen.

So I repeat, don't make posts in games I'm in or that can be interpreted to be towards me and you won't have to deal with me.
Back to top Go down
Alrmw29

Alrmw29

Emmyk09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:23 pm

Cherry this is Emmy's thread though, but she was saying something about Mykee that was completely false. But <3 to you, let's go be creepy sluts together.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Emmyk09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:56 pm

rofl my bad I didn't even notice this was Emmy's thread. In that case, Kathy GET OUT OF HERE.

Cindy is still a bitch though, but I retract my comment.
Back to top Go down
Emmyk09

Emmyk09

Emmyk09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:31 am

I am confused.... I am on the right thread right? Because I just got to my hotel from my hell day and I am going crazy.... Been on planes since 5 in the morning and had to make it to the wedding by 3... which I was late for and missed the church ceremony because my 2nd overlay got delayed for a couple hours. I promise to post in the morning but I do not have the energy right now and I want to apologize for not posting today, it was just crazy and if I have sit in Akron , Atlanta , and Dulles I will hang myself in an airplane restroom. Sorry to be a megabitch but I am done.
Back to top Go down
Emmyk09

Emmyk09

Emmyk09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:31 am

As in done for the day.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Jo
Admin
Mikey Jo

Emmyk09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:53 pm

Lacey and Cindy have until 8pm est tomorrow to pose questions/comments or they will be replaced.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Jo
Admin
Mikey Jo

Emmyk09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:00 pm

Lacey is being replaced by Angel as a juror.

Cindy has stated that she knows who she is voting for.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Of_Purgatory

Emmyk09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:48 pm

Emmy, what did you do that you think makes you deserve the win more?
Back to top Go down
Emmyk09

Emmyk09

Emmyk09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:45 am

I think before saying the same song and dance again about my social game I think it is important to mention how new at this game I am. This was my second big brother game , the first one I was the second jury member yet in this competition I made it much further than I thought I would. Kathy has played and won before , and for me to even be in second place over a good amount of other seasoned players says something. I got here by not being a big target , which is not something I regret in the game because if I was a bigger target then I may have gone home or back to whatever I do. We may not have talked but , I did have a social game. I never wanted to stretch myself too thin with the amount of alliances I had. I kept everything behind the curtain and put on a lovely song and dance for the others. I learned this technique years ago in Drama club as a person who did a lot behind the scenes. As a senior in drama you can be the president of the club and are in charge of everything , my friend Molly and I were both competing to be the president. We had two very different histories with the club; she got a lead role freshman year and was the star of every show afterwards and was the face of drama club and I was always in the back ground but I was apart of the costume team , the set team and the sound team during the three prior years but I only dabbled and meanwhile I was the only person during all four years who did the fundraising, I had to pay people out of my pocket to do sing-a-grams and I broke fundraising records in my school (I was head of fundraising for several clubs and my class) . At the end of the year I got my special thanks in the back of the pamphlets (that I printed and designed) and Molly got to be center stage accepting a bouquet of roses. Without all the past drama the two competitions are very similar. People thought Molly was more qualified to run the entire club because she had a more up-front presence. Just like with this I expected to lose and I did , but in the end I ended up being the president without any of the glory because people never went to Molly when they needed help , they went to me. The point of my story is that there is more to a competitor than what they show , because I never just sat back and did nothing , both Kathy and I worked our asses off but I did mine more behind the scenes, it is a place I know I can control and that is how I got here. I say this many times but I am not competing against Kathy to win because I won't , I am not the type of person who wins , I am the person who is lucky to get 1 vote in her favor because she isn't the popular girl or the person who should embody the underdog or any of that shit. I am the loser who smiled when they accept their award for constantly being second and the fact that I made it here as a rookie is impressive and it may not be something to you , but to me it is better than winning. So do I deserve to win? I already did , no matter how the results go. I think I deserve to win the physical game because I played hard behind the scenes and I didn't stop until my last punctuation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Emmyk09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmyk09   Emmyk09 Empty

Back to top Go down

Emmyk09
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mikey's Big Brother 4 :: Game Play :: Finals-
Jump to: